Mymuse.eu wants to make your experience while using our services better. As part of this, we want you to feel safe and confident when using our websites. We understand that you want to know that your information is treated securely and that need to know what kind of information that is collected through the use of our websites. We’ve created this document containing information about this to provide you information about this matter. By using our websites and services you indicate that you understand this and give your consent.
What information is collected?
- Information provided by user: When using our website, for example when you do things like search for products, register for an account or contact us via our online chat or contact form, some data are saved. This information is vital to give you a good experience and service.
- 3rd party login function: If you should want to, we accept you to register and log into your account via 3rd party services, such as Facebook. By using this fuctionality, you also agree that we use the information about you from Facebook Connect to create your account.
- Automatically collected information: Like many websites, we collect information to understand our customers, so that we can provide a better experience and better security for both us and you as a user. Such information may be information about your browser version, IP-Address and screen resolution. We use this information to better understand “the big picture” and adjust our webites and services to best suit our users.
- Cookie information: One type of automatically collected information is in the form of “cookies”. When using our website and services we might send one or more cookies to your computer or portable device. We use both session and permanent cookies to collect, store and sometimes track different information. A session-based cookie is one that delete itself when closing your browser. A permanent cookie will still be active after you close your browser (and can be used again next time you use our services). Permanent cookies can generally be removed by your browser. Refer to the help section of your browser to see how to remove cookies if you should want to do so.
- Special information for financing: If you want your purchases to be financed by invoice or by creating a part-payment account with our partner Klarna, you will have to provide additional personal information to them. Mymuse.eu will not record or store this information. For more information about this, see Klarna’s website.
- Payment details: Credit and bank card numbers are encrypted and not stored beyond what is necessary for dealing with any problems and crediting.
How do Mymuse.eu use this information?
firstname.lastname@example.org uses this information that you have either given us, or we collected, to improve the user experiece, ourselves and our services. We use the information to provide a service of good quality and to customize content to our users to give the best, and most relevant service for each user. This applies to content on our web pages, apps and marketing. The information is also uses for administrative work, and to keep in touch with our users.
How is this information shared?
We may share your information with 3rd parties for their use in helping us perform our business functions. This may include payment transactions where it is needed to pass information in order to be able to pay by credit and bank cards in our webstore, or your shipping address so that your order can be sent to you.
We may also share some personal information if required by law, or whether it is necessary to protect our users security.
Should any part of Mymuse.eu be sold or in any way merged, we might share stored information with the new owner for the services to remain.
You are, of course, free to decline to share information with Mymuse.eu and our services. In that case we can not offer you some of our features and functionality. It will for example not be possible to shop in our web store without you giving your name and shipping details etc. to us. You can at any time log into your user account and change your information there. These changes will be instant. You can also turn off the storing of cookies in your browser as described above if you want to.
If you have questions about the collection, storing or sharing of your information, send an email to: email@example.com
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas .